Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “With Confidence, Draw Near”, (Hebrews 4:14–16)
- We will sing: All Praise to God, Who Reigns AboveJesus, Lover of My SoulArise, My Soul, Arise
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Taiga Ultan & Lydia Roth, flutepiano will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Ancient of Days” (Daniel 7:1–28)
- We will sing: O Worship the KingI Sing the Almighty Power of GodBlessing and Honor and Glory and Power
- The Employment Seekers’ Prayer Group meets this Sunday, 10:30–11:00 AM, at 315 S 17th Street, 1 Rear.
- There will be a meeting this Sunday at 1 PM in the carriage house for all nursery volunteers who serve in the 2- and 3-year-old room during the 11 AM service. This meeting is to review new procedures associated with the move of the 2- and 3-year-old class to the carriage house.
- The Tenth Arts Salon will meet this Sunday at 1:30 PM to watch “The Red Shoes,” a gorgeous technicolor paean to dance, music, and art. Our discussion will center on what place art should have in our lives and what measure is glorifying to God. Tea/coffee and dessert will be served.
- Join Tenth City Network (20s and 30s) this Sunday evening at 1710 Spruce Street immediately after the evening worship service, to close the Lord’s Day with a brief, informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet in the Catacombs at 4 PM.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study. They are studying a series on social justice—what the Bible teaches on such topics as immigration, racial reconciliation, and mercy ministry.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org