Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach,” Heirs Together of Life” (Hebrews 11:8–10)
- We will sing: Praise, My Soul, the King of HeavenJesus, Lover of My SoulI Will Sing of My Redeemer
6:15 PM Prelude
Maranatha Spring Choir will be singing for the evening Soli Deo Gloria Prelude
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Seeking, But Not Finding” (Song of Songs 3:1–5)
- We will sing: Jesus, the Very Thought of TheeJesus, the Very Thought of TheeJerusalem the Golden
- Tenth College Fellowship meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Join Medical Campus Outreach for lunch 12:45–2 PM this Sunday in Fellowship Hall. After eating, we will discuss “Being a Christian in Academia” as various individuals involved in academic medicine and basic science research share their careers and experiences.
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- Maranatha Spring Choir will sing in the evening service this Sunday.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM. Contact Joseph Waggoner at [email protected]
- Join Tenth City Network (20s and 30s) this Sunday evening in the Catacombs (note location and date change) for “After Hours” immediately after the worship service to close the Lord’s Day with a brief, informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org