Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Marriage We Were Made For” (Isaiah 62: 1–12)
- We will sing: Praise to the Lord, the AlmightyO Great God Jerusalem, the Golden
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Congregational Hymn Singing will be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “A Charge to Keep I Have” (2 Timothy 3:14–4:2a)
- We will sing: Immortal, Invisible, God Only WiseAmazing GraceGod, in the Gospel of His SonBe Thou My Vision
Other Sunday Events
- Grace & Work lunch following the 11:00 service at 1710 Spruce building.
- There will be a reception for Deryck Barson after the evening installation service in the Reception Hall. He will be working with Dr. Goligher and Session.
- This Sunday is the last day to sign up in Reception Hall for the Parish 6 bowling event to be held Saturday, April 30, 3:45–6:00 pm, at The Big Event in Cherry Hill, NJ. Also go to Reception Hall for more information.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study in the book of Daniel.
- The employment seekers’ prayer group meets this Sunday, 10:30–11:00 AM, in 1701 Delancey, 1 West.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) is away on a retreat this weekend and NOT meeting at 11:00 this Sunday.
- Registration ends this Sunday for the Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology, to be held next weekend at Proclamation in Bryn Mawr. Go to AllianceNet.org or call 215.546.3696 for information.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacomb Room 5.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org