We hope you will join us this third Sunday of Advent for our services and other events happening throughout the day.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Christmas Canticles: Magnificat, The Conditions of Divine Blessing” (Luke 1:46–55). Parish 3, West Philadelphia & Western Suburbs, may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
- We’ll sing: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing; What Child Is This; Joseph, See the Holy Child.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- Sinfoinia Sacra will play movements from The Nutcracker Suite for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Marion Clark will preach, “Our Gifts in Christ: The Christ Gift” (Ephesians 1:1–3).
- We’ll sing: Good Christian Men, Rejoice; While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks; O Little Town of Bethlehem; Not in Regal Robes of Grandeur.
- The Lord’s Supper will be served.
Other Sunday Events
- Tenth Business Network will meet at 9:00 AM in the 1716 Building, 2R
- Bridge Builders will meet at 1:00 PM in Fellowship Hall East for luncheon. Joe Winston will speak on Jesus’ parable about the rich fool (Luke 12:13–21).
- Graduate students and faculty are invited to lunch and discussion at 1:00 PM in Fellowship Hall West on how academic methodologies can both challenge and enhance one’s reading of Scripture and devotional life.
- Maranatha invites everyone to go up to Fellowship Hall following the evening service to view their first-ever art show.
© 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page, or embed the entire material hosted on Tenth channels. You may not re-upload the material in its entirety. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org