Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Not a Servant, But the Son”, (Hebrews 3:1–6)
- We will sing: Christ Is Made the Sure FoundationHow Good It Is to Thank the LordI Love Thy Kingdom, Lord
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Sondra Payne Cattich, contralto will be singing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ” How Have the Mighty Fallen “ (Daniel 4:1–27)
- We will sing: My God, How Wonderful Thou Art; Grace! ‘Tis a Charming SoundLead On, O King Eternal
- This Sunday's Day of Prayer time is at 9 AM in Fellowship Hall.
- Coffee Hour Volunteers “Try it out” is beginning this Sunday, 9:15 AM. To see what coffee hour involves, come and serve alongside our regular crew. We’ll show you the ropes. It’s a great time of fellowship.
- Filled AlphaCare baby bottles should be returned this Sunday. There will be a table in the Reception Hall.
- Singers may still come this Sunday for the middle and high school choir, 6th–12th grade. Rehearsals are on Sundays, 5:15–6:00 pm, in room B1 (enter at 1701 Delancey). The choir will sing in the morning services on Palm Sunday, April 9. Contact [email protected]
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet this Sunday 4:00 PM—6:15 PM in the Catacombs.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org