Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, While It Is Called ”Today”, (Hebrews 3:7–19)
- We will sing: Wondrous King, All-GloriousThe Day You Gave Us, Lord, Is EndedFor All the Saints
- Sacrament of Baptism, 11:00 AM only
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Colin Howland, organ, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Rev. Deryck Barson will preach, Are We Still Under God’s Law?, (Romans 3:21–31)
- We will sing: God the Lord Is KingFountain of Never-Ceasing GraceThy Works, Not Mine, O Christ
- The CD/MP3 signing for Dr. Goligher’s recent Trinitarian sermons is this Sunday, March 26, between morning services in Reception Hall. All the details are available from the “Spotlight”of tenth.org homepage. If you miss this opportunity, you can order online. The discounted price is good through April 17.
- Families with young children, ages 3 through 12, are invited to a free organ demonstration by Curtis Institute organ student Clara Gerdes this afternoon at 1:00 pm. A pizza lunch will be served in Catacombs Assembly Hall, 12:25–12:55 PM, and then the group will go to the balcony.
- Join Tenth City Network (20s and 30s) After Hours on March 26 at 1710 Spruce Street immediately after the evening worship service to close the Lord’s Day with a brief, informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- You’re invited to the Tenth Art Group’s first Arts Salon this Sunday, 3:30–5:30 PM. Dessert and coffee will be provided. The discussion topic will be an open forum at 1710 Spruce Street (enter at 1701 Delancey).
- Please register for the Tenth Women’s Spring Tea in Reception Hall on Sundays, now through April 2, following the morning services. Fee is $10 (no online registration and seating is limited).
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org