Please join us this Sunday for our Services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “We Have a Redeemer” (Isaiah 59:1–21)
- We will sing: All Glory, Laud, and Honor; Beneath the Cross of Jesus; Ride On, Ride On in Majesty! Hail, Thou Once Despised Jesus!
- Lord’s Supper
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Tenth Junior & Sunday Night String Ensemble, Tenth Children’s Primary Choir, Hand Chimes, and Junior Choir will be providing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, The “The Glory of God in Salvation” (John 17:1–5)
- We will sing: When His Salvation Bringing; Stricken, Smitten, and Afflicted; Man of Sorrows! What a Name
- Lord’s Supper
Other Sunday Events
- We celebrate communion at morning and evening worship services this Sunday Following morning communion, the Deacon’s offering will be received.
- Grace and Work Luncheon this Sunday, 12:30- 2:00 PM at 1710 Spruce St.
- All are welcome to join Bridge Builders for its third-Sunday luncheon and fellowship this Sunday at 1:00 PM in Fellowship Hall East.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) will have a luncheon in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service this Sunday.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study. Matthew Denney will be teaching on Daniel.
- The employment seekers’ prayer group is meeting this Sunday instead of the last Sunday this month, 10:30–11:00 AM, in 1701 Delancey, 1 West (next date: April 24).
- Register for the Tenth Women’s Spring Tea in Reception Hall after morning services today.
- This is the last day to pick up lost-and-found items from the table in Reception Hall. Unclaimed items will be given to a local thrift store after March 20.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacomb Room 5.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org