Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Over God’s House”, (Hebrews 3:1–6)
- We will sing: Praise to the Lord, the AlmightyAlas! and Did My Savior BleedJesus Lives, and So Shall I
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Hannah Horine, piano will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Jerry McFarland will preach, ” The Price of Purity “ (Acts 5:1–11)
- We will sing: O Worship the KingWonderful Grace of JesusShout, for the Blessed Jesus Reigns
Please remember to set your clocks one hour ahead Saturday night
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday's Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- If you missed bringing your filled baby bottle for AlphaCare’s fundraiser, please contact Viera at [email protected] and make arrangements to give it to her this Sunday.
- Tenth Business Network will meet this Sunday at 9 AM in 1716 Spruce, second floor rear. Join them as they use Oz Guinness’ book, The Call, chapter 1, to discuss how to glorify the Lord in the business workplace.
- Please register for the Tenth Women’s Spring Tea in Reception Hall on Sundays, now through April 2 following the morning services. Fee is $10 (no online registration and seating is limited).
- Singers may still come this Sunday for the middle and high school choir, 6th–12th grade. Rehearsals are on Sundays, 5:15–6:00 PM, in room B1 (enter at 1701 Delancey). The choir will sing in the morning services on Palm Sunday, April 9. Contact [email protected]
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org