Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Jesus, Our Great High Priest”, (Hebrews 2:16–18)
- We will sing: God Is Known Among His PeopleOne There Is, Above All OthersJesus! What a Friend for Sinners!
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Hymn Sing by the congregation and Tenth Children’s Choir will be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ”It’s Cool In the Furnace “ (Daniel 3:1–30)
- We will sing: God, the Lord, a King RemainethSun of My Soul, Thou Savior DearSoldiers of Christ, Arise
- A Grace and Work lunch, hosted by Tenth College Fellowship, will be this Sunday at 1710 Spruce Street (large conference room) at 12:45 PM. We’ll hear how God’s grace shapes one’s work life.
- Singers are wanted for a middle and high school choir, 6th–12th grade. Rehearsals are on Sundays (beginning this Sunday), 5:15–6:00 PM, in room B1 (enter at 1701 Delancey). The choir will sing in the morning services on Palm Sunday, April 9. Contact [email protected]
- Tenth City Network’s After-Hours (20’s and 30’s) meets tonight after the evening service, 7:45–9 PM, in the large first floor conference room at 1710 Spruce Street. We will close the Lord’s Day with a brief informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- The Employment Seekers’ prayer group meets this Sunday at 10:30–11 AM at 315 S 17th Street, 1 Rear (note location change).
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet this Sunday 4:00 PM—6:15 PM in the Catacombs.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org