Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “A House of Prayer for All Nations” (Isaiah 56:1–8)
- We will sing: Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise; Facing a Task Unfinished; Open Now Thy Gates of Beauty
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Grant Kempf and James Hala, trumpet, Jacob Hobaugh and Zane Hobaugh, euphonium, and Colin Howland, piano, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach,”Faith, Hope, and Love” (John 16:25–33)
- We will sing: I Greet Thee, Who My Sure Redeemer Art; Shepherd of Souls, Refresh and Bless; Lift High the Cross
- Lord's Supper
Other Sunday Events
- All are welcome to join Bridge Builders for its third Sunday luncheon and fellowship this Sunday at 1:00 PM, in Fellowship Hall East. Dr. David Apple will bring a message on “God’s Patient Love For You” (Luke 15:11–32) as part of our series on “God’s Passion for His People.” It’s a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- The capital campaign team has prepared a survey that will be administered after all three worship services this Sunday to gather input on our upcoming capital campaign to raise money to pay for 1710 Spruce Street. Links to the survey will also be made available to the regular webcast audience and those who are unable to attend today. Thank you in advance for your time and input!
- ACTS Ministries is looking for volunteers to sew scarves for the homeless. Pre-cut fabric will be provided; thread is also available if needed; sewing is simple straight seams. Pick up materials in Reception Hall after the 11:00 service, this Sunday. Contact David at [email protected]
- Tenth Children’s Music: Doors open at 315 S 17th Street at 6:10 PM. Parents may wait with their children in Reception Hall until that time.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms 5.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org