Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “What If God Was One of Us?” (Hebrews 2:14–18)
- We will sing: A Mighty Fortress Is Our GodBefore the Throne of God AboveMajestic Sweetness Sits Enthroned
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Robert Yang, piano, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “…Uneasy Lies the Head…”, (Daniel 2:1–30)
- We will sing: I Greet Thee, Who My Sure Redeemer ArtSweet the Moments, Rich in BlessingPraise, My Soul, the King of Heaven
- Lord’s Supper
- This Sunday’s 6:30 service includes communion.
- This Sunday at 9 AM, a Stewardship and Personal Finance class will be presented in Fellowship Hall East. If you have young children and have not yet made a will, come learn about the importance of a will and other legal protections for your family.
- Bridge Builders will have their third Sunday luncheon and fellowship this Sunday at 1 PM in Fellowship Hall East. Dr. David Apple will bring a message entitled “Listening Is Relational” as part of our series on “Love One Another.” All are welcome.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet this Sunday at 4:00 PM in the Catacombs.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org