Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11 AM Services
- Rev. John will preach, “You Will Be My Witnesses” (Isaiah 43:8–12, 44:6–8; Acts 1:8)
- We will sing: All Hail the Power of Jesus’ NameHow Deep the Father’s Love for UsJesus Shall Reign
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Sarah Finnan & Kim Pierce, vocalists, Oliver Pierce, guitar and Hannah Horine, piano will be providing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. John Cropsey will preach, “Living Water in Scorched Places” (Isaiah 58:1–14)
- We will sing: All Authority and PowerChrist for the World We SingLift High the Cross
- During the Global Outreach Conference, have lunch with Medical Campus Outreach and John Cropsey, M.D., formerly of Wills Eye, who will speak on his team’s work in Burundi. We’ll meet in Fellowship Hall this Sunday, 12:45 PM
- Please join us for a reception for Bruce McDowell in Reception Hall immediately after this Sunday’s evening service. This is an opportunity for all of us to thank him for his 35 years of service at Tenth Church
- Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission food drive bags will be available in Reception Hall this Sunday for you to fill and bring the bags back for collection next Sunday
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Fellowship Bible Study meets with our homeless neighbors at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- Maranatha choir is back! Youth in 6th through 12th grades are invited to come to B3 for rehearsals Sunday afternoons at 5:15 PM, this Sunday through December 3. We’ll be learning Christmas songs to sing in December. Contact Eleanor Bracey for details at [email protected]
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 Prayer Intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org