Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM and 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “When Comfort Isn't Comfortable” (Isaiah 51:8–16)
- We will sing: God Himself Is with Us; Immortal Honours Rest on Jesus’ Head; Thy Loving-kindness, Lord, Is Good and Free
6:15 PM Service
- Jonathan Moser, violin, will play the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Jesus Takes Questions” (John 14:8–14)
- We will sing: Open Now Thy Gates of Beauty; Christ, of All My Hopes the Ground; My Soul, the King of Heaven
- Lord’s Supper
Other Sunday Events
- There is a Congregational Forum this Sunday, in the sanctuary, following the 11:00 AM service. The purpose is to provide the congregation a progress report on the acquisition of 1710 Spruce and preparations for a Capital Campaign in 2016. Following a short presentation, there will be an opportunity for the congregation to walk through the entire 1710 Spruce building.
- Maranatha Art Show, “Reflecting with thanksgiving the talents the Lord gives his children,” will be on display in Fellowship Hall after the services this Sunday, November 22; Thanksgiving Service, November 26; and Sunday the 29th.
- Please join the Biblical Approach to Healthcare Issues adult Bible school class this Sunday at 9:00 AM in Fellowship Hall East. Karen Hess from Alpha Pregnancy Services will speak on abortion, stem cell research, and IVF.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:15 AM for breakfast, 9:30 AM for study. Gavin will be teaching on Colossians.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11:00 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors are in the Catacombs prayer room C5.
Our featured image is a work by one of our Marantha teens.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org