Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher preach, “Good Things That Are Already Here” (Hebrews 9:11–14)
- We will sing: Our God, Our Help in Ages PastMy Heart Is Filled with ThankfulnessNow Thank We All Our God
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Timothy Lewis Gonzalez, voice & Casey Henninger Gonzalez, piano will providing be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Salvation: Merit or Mercy?” (Luke 18:9–14)
We will sing: I Greet Thee, Who My Sure Redeemer Art Let Thy Blood in Mercy PouredPraise, My Soul, the King of Heaven
- This Sunday’s 6:30 service includes communion. Please use a welcome card to record your participation.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Coffee, Church, Community (C3) meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Bridge-Builders will be meeting this Sunday at 1 PM, in Fellowship Hall.
- Fellowship Bible Study is meeting for fellowship, singing, study of the Word, and dinner with our homeless neighbors at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- Maranatha Choir rehearsals are in B3 on Sunday afternoons at 5:15 PM, now through December 3. We’ll be learning Christmas songs to sing in December. Contact Eleanor Bracey for details at [email protected]
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 Prayer Intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org