Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Michael Oh will preach, “The God Who Cares “, (Jonah 4:1–11)
- We will sing: All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name!Our God Is Mighty, Worthy of All PraisingAll Authority and Power
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Cassie Pilgrim, oboe, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Rev. Philip Kirkland will preach, “How Does It Spread? “, (Romans 15:18–24)
- We will sing: Hope of the WorldLet Your Heart Be BrokenHallelujah, Praise Jehovah, O My Soul
Other Sunday Events
- Join global partners Phil and Joy Kirkland and Scott and Vickie M for a light breakfast and an update on their ministries this Sunday morning at 9 AM in 1716 Spruce, 2 middle.
- In conjunction with the Global Outreach Conference, Bridge of Hope will be hosting a sale of handcrafted items following both morning services this Sunday. Bridge of Hope is the micro-business of Tenth’s global partner, Heidi. Based in Asia, Bridge of Hope uses training and employment as a platform for evangelism. Additionally, Bridge of Hope provides meaningful work for hearing impaired persons and supports medical work among minority people.
- This Sunday, we will distribute grocery bags for the annual food drive for the Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission (SBRM). Bags will be available after the services, at the exits. Collection is scheduled for Sunday, November 20 in Reception Hall. Please contact Laura Leyh at [email protected] with questions.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at today’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Tenth Business Network meeting this Sunday at 9 AM in 1710 Spruce, first floor rear conference room (continental breakfast provided). Join them as they discuss how to glorify the Lord in the workplace.
- Join Tenth City Network (20’s and 30’s) as we conclude the Lord’s Day with TCN After Hours. We will meet after the evening service in the large conference room at 1710 Spruce Street, 7:30–8:30 PM. We’ll sing, read some scripture, share reflections, and—to close off our Global Outreach Conference—pray for God’s mission around the world.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study of 1 Peter.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org