Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher preach, “Shadowlands (Hebrews 9:1–10)
- We will sing: How Great Thou ArtMy Faith Looks Up to TheeO for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Congregational Hymn Sing will be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Mission: Imperative or Indicative?” (Matthew 24:1–14)
- We will sing: Immortal, Invisible, God Only WiseWhat Shall I Render to My GodMy Faith Has Found a Resting Place
- We will conduct an Evacuation Drill after the 9 AM service this Sunday. Please be seated after the postlude. The alarm will go off and you will receive instructions regarding evacuation. Everyone in the building will participate. This drill is to time our building exit and show everyone where to assemble. You may re-enter the building after the drill.
- Please return filled bags to Reception Hall this Sunday for the Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission food drive.
- Tenth Business Network meets this Sunday at 9 AM in 1716 Spruce, second floor rear. Join them as they discuss Chapter 9 of The Call.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Coffee, Church, Community meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- There is a lunch gathering for newly-married couples after the 11 AM service this Sunday. We’ll meet in front of the church and walk over together 1616 Walnut Street at 12:30 PM. This is a great opportunity to meet other Tenth couples and enjoy a meal together.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Maranatha Choir for 6th through 12th grades, are invited to come to B3 for rehearsals at 5:15 PM, this Sunday through December 3. We’ll be learning Christmas songs to sing in December. Contact Eleanor Bracey for details at [email protected]
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 Prayer Intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org