Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Better Promises” (Hebrews 8:6–13)
- We will sing: O Worship the KingReformation HymnThe Church’s One Foundation
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Tenth Children’s Choirs, Cante and Jubilate will be singing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Worship: Form or Substance?” (John 4:19-26)
- We will sing: We Praise You, O God, Our Redeemer, CreatorRedeemed, How I Love to Proclaim It!Blessing and Honor and Glory and Power
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Coffee, Church, Community (C3) meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Pray for the nations! Visit the table in Reception Hall to join the Global Outreach Commission in covering our world in prayer as part of our preparations for the GO Conference in November.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM. Contact Joseph Waggoner at [email protected]
- Join Tenth City Network (20s and 30s) for TCN After Hours this Sunday evening at 1710 Spruce Street immediately after the evening worship service. They will close the Lord’s Day with a brief, informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- Fellowship Bible Study meets at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 Prayer Intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org