Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Better by Design “, (Hebrews 13:7–16)
- We will sing: All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name!May the Mind of Christ My SaviorChrist Is Made the Sure FoundationHere, O My Lord, I See Thee Face to Face
- Lord's Supper
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Hope Linton, violin, and Norman Carter, piano, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Crucified “, (John 19:16b–27)
- We will sing: I Sing the Almighty Power of GodSweet the Moments, Rich in BlessingMan of Sorrows! What a Name
Other Sunday Events
- This Sunday’s morning services include Communion.
- The fall membership class starts this Sunday, 9 AM, at 1716 Spruce Street, 1 Front. If you are interested in becoming a member of Tenth Church, please contact Pattie at [email protected] to sign up or to get information.
- The class for newly married couples begins this Sunday at 9 AM at 1728 Spruce Street, Apt 1F.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study of 1 Peter.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Parish 3 may worship in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service. We have resumed this practice for the fall.
- Medical Campus Outreach, the Boice Center, and Tenth’s Equip group are sponsoring a lecture today, 12:30 PM, at a lunch in Fellowship Hall. We will hear Dr. Bob Hollebeek, Penn Physics professor; speak on the scientific pursuit of knowledge and how it is not antithetical to the Bible. Contact Lauren Abt at [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org