Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Perfect Priest” (Hebrews 8:1–6)
- We will sing: Hallelujah, Praise Jehovah, O My SouCome, Thou Fount of Every BlessingI Know that My Redeemer Lives
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Pamela Fay, viola & David Fay, double bass, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Evil: Nature or Nurture? (Matthew 15:10–20)
- We will sing: Mighty God, While Angels Bless YouAmidst Us Our Beloved StandsThe Lord’s My Shepherd, I’ll Not Want
- The family of Millie Stockdale thanks all those who have prayed for God’s sustaining grace for them, sent cards, and in many other ways shown their love and care for them in their time of grief.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Coffee, Church, Community meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Pray for the nations! Visit the table in Reception Hall to join the Global Outreach Commission in covering our world in prayer as part of our preparations for the GO Conference in November.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Racial healing is the focus of ACTS Bridge-Builders ministry. Please join us this Sunday at 1 PM in Fellowship Hall as we eat, talk, and pray together.
- The Tenth Arts Salon will meet at 1:30 PM this Sunday at the Barnes Museum to tour the collection together. The cost for the museum is $25, and tickets can be purchased at the museum. Please email [email protected] to ensure we know you’re coming.
- This Sunday’s 6:30 service includes communion. Please use a welcome card to record your participation.
- Fellowship Bible Study meets at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org