Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Christianity Is Christ” (Hebrews 1:10–12)
- We will sing: Holy God We Praise Your NameHow Good Is the Lord We AdoreImmortal, Invisible, God Only Wise
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Todd Thomas, baritone, will be singing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “When Failure Isn’t Final”, (John 21:15–25)
- We will sing: As with Gladness Men of OldGod in the Gospel of His SonArise, My Soul, Arise
- We will be commissioning the deaconesses during this Sunday’s AM services.
- Please note 2017 parking placard in today’s bulletin, which includes: Where to park and when and under what conditions: streets, garages and lots, handicapped, what to do if you get a parking ticket in error.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- If you did not get a January prayer calendar last week, please pick one up from the Delancey lobby or narthex this Sunday.
- Please pick up your lost-and-found items from the table in Reception Hall this Sunday. Unclaimed items will be given to a local thrift store after January 22.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study of 1 Peter.
- Coffee is available in the lobby at 1710 before 9 AM Bible School classes.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the Sanctuary.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org