Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Fred Sanders will preach, “The Blessing of the Trinity” (Ephesians 1:3–14)
- We will sing: Holy, Holy, Holy!How Vast the Benefits DivineAll Praise to God, Who Reigns Above
6:15 PM Prelude
John Silva, piano, will be playing the evening Soli Deo Gloria Prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Taste and See…” (Song of Songs 1:1–4)
- We will sing: New Songs of Celebration Render; My God, How Wonderful Thou ArtCome, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- Newly-elected elders will be ordained/installed this Sunday
- Don’t forget to sign up by this Sunday evening for the reduced rate for the Maranatha High School Winter Retreat February 9–11. Sign up after the service or online at tenth.org/maranatha. Please contact Amber Carter with any questions.
- Tenth College Fellowship meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique Leal with questions.
- Racial healing is the focus of ACTS Bridge-Builders. Join David Apple and Sunlight Little for lunch as they discusses “On earth as it is in heaven” this Sunday, 1 PM in Fellowship Hall.
- The Tenth Arts Salon will be meeting this Sunday, 1:30 PM in 1710 Spruce, 2 Rear, for an activity and discussion on the purpose of art in academia. Materials and snacks will be provided.
- There will be a Maranatha missions meeting this Sunday at 5 PM in Fellowship Hall. If you are a teen and interested in going on a trip, this meeting is mandatory for you to attend with a parent.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM. Contact Joseph Waggoner at [email protected]
- Join Tenth City Network (20s and 30s) at 1710 Spruce Street immediately after this Sunday’s evening’s worship service for an informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org