Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Heirs of Salvation” (Hebrews 2:1–4)
- We will sing: Ye Servants of God, Your Master ProclaimGuide Me, O Thou Great JehovahMan of Sorrows! What a Name
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Thomas Jackson, violin, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Missions of God”, (John 5:19–24)
- We will sing: O Praise Ye the LordO for a Closer Walk with GodBlessing and Honor and Glory and Power
- We will be installing elders during this Sunday’s AM services.
- Please register for the Philadelphia Theology Conference, January 27, if you are able to attend. Dinner is included. Cost is $10. All are welcome.
- Are you interested in the arts? Have you considered what it means to have a Christian mind in relation to the arts? If so, join us for lunch to discuss the creation of an artist community at Tenth. We will meet on today in 1710 Spruce Street, first floor large conference room, following the 11 AM service. All are welcome. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP to Lydia at [email protected]
- Tenth Moms’ Meet and Greet is starting up again in January! Come to the 1710 Spruce large conference room today at 9 AM for brunch and time to visit with mothers of all ages and stages.
- A Maranatha missions meeting for parents and students interested in serving this summer will be held in Fellowship Hall at 5PM this Sunday. This meeting is mandatory for one parent and every student who is interested in applying.
- Please pick up your lost-and-found items from the table in Reception Hall this Sunday. Unclaimed items will be given to a local thrift store this week.
- Coffee is available in the lobby at 1710 before 9 AM Bible School classes.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study of 1 Peter.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org