Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Once for All” (Hebrews 10:11–18)
- We will sing: Jesus Shall ReignI Sing the Almighty Power of GodJoin all the Glorious Names
6:15 PM Prelude
Hymn Sing will be the evening Soli Deo Gloria Prelude
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Song of Songs” (Song of Solomon 1:1–4)
- We will sing: Great Is Thy Faithfulnessesus, Lover of My SoulThe Lord’s My Shepherd, I’ll Not Want
- The Sunday three-hour reduced rate at the EZ Park lot at 17th and Pine is now $10 as stated on the new stampers they provided.
- Newly-elected deacons will be ordained/installed this Sunday morning.
- Tenth College Fellowship meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- International Outreach will have a potluck fellowship luncheon in Fellowship Hall at 12:45 PM this Sunday. This is a great opportunity to meet some of our International friends!
- This Sunday’s 6:30 service includes communion.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM. Contact Joseph Waggoner.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
- This Sunday is the last day to pick up your offering envelopes in Reception Hall if you have not already done so.
- This Sunday is the last day to pick up lost-and-found items from the table in Reception Hall. Unclaimed items will be given to a local thrift store.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org