Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Justification” (Romans 5:1–2)
- We will sing: All People That on Earth Do DwellO Church, AriseMy Hope Is in the Lord
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Tenth Church Choir, Westminster Brass, and Colin Howland will be providing the 15-minute prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Carl Trueman will preach, “For the Glory of God Alone” (Jude 24–25)
- We will sing: A Mighty Fortress Is Our GodPraise to the Lord, the AlmightyNow Thank We All Our God
- Reformation 500 Service
- Reformation 500 Service is this Sunday evening with prelude starting at 6:15.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Coffee, Church, Community (C3) meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Pray for the nations! Visit the table in Reception Hall to join the Global Outreach Commission in covering our world in prayer as part of our preparations for the GO Conference in November.
- The Employment Seekers’ Prayer Group meets this Sunday, 10:15–10:55 AM, at 1701 Delancey Street, 1 West.
- Internationals Outreach (IO) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Please join us this Sunday for a Parish 4 lunch in 1710 Spruce following the 11 AM worship service for an informal time of fellowship.
- Fellowship Bible Study meets with our homeless neighbors at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- Maranatha choir is back! Youth in 6th through 12th grades are invited to come to B3 for rehearsals Sunday afternoons at 5:15 PM, this Sunday through December 3. We’ll be learning Christmas songs to sing in December. Contact Eleanor Bracey for details at [email protected]
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 Prayer Intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org