We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Christ the Controversialist (Jesus Confronts His Critics)—Salvation: Merit or Mercy?” (Luke 18:9–14).
- We'll sing: O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing; Now Israel May Say, and That in Truth; Make Me a Captive, Lord.
6:15 PM Service and Prelude
- Philip Carter, violinist, will play for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Christ the Controversialist (Jesus Confronts His Critics)—Politics: Earthly Power or Heavenly Kingdom?” (John 18:33–38, 19:9–11).
- We'll sing: To God Be the Glory; There Is a Land of Pure Delight; Jesus Shall Reign.
Other Sunday Events
- The Tenth City Network (20s & 30s) midsummer barbecue is at 2:30 PM at Belmont Plateau (note time and location change). Meet at 2:15 PM at 17th and Spruce for rides.
- Parish 1 has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at the Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service.
- The choir loft will be closed to congregational seating for the summer beginning today due to the music office construction project. Only sound engineers, musicians and ushers are permitted to go to the loft.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org