We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Sermon on the Mount: How to Pray” (Matthew 6:9–15).
- We'll sing: Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise; Jesus, Thy Blood and Righteousness; A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
6:15 PM Reformation Hymn Festival
- Westminster Brass, Tenth Men’s Choir, and Women of Tenth Church Choir will play and sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. T. David Gordon will preach, “Luther’s Reformation of Congregational Praise” (Psalm 100:1–5).
- We'll sing: A Mighty Fortress Is Our God; Christ Jesus Lay in Death’s Strong Bands; From Depths of Woe I Raise to Thee; May God unto Us Gracious Be; Great God, What Do I See and Hear!
Other Sunday Events
- Please pick up your lost-and-found items from the table in Reception Hall today. Unclaimed items will be given to a thrift store after November 2.
- Today is Reformation Sunday. Dr. T. David Gordon will present at 9:00 AM in Fellowship Hall: “The Foolishness of Preaching: 1 Corinthians 1:18–25.“
- The 15th Annual Reformation Hymn Festival begins this evening at 6:15 PM. Join us for a powerful evening of praise and worship. Westminster Brass, Tenth Church Choir, Men’s Choir, and soloists will sing and perform hymns of Martin Luther. Dr. T. David Gordon’s sermon is titled “Luther’s Reformation of Congregational Praise.”
- Schola Cantorum is cancelled this evening for Reformation Sunday. Catechism club and Maranatha will meet, and nursery will be provided.
- The employment seekers’ prayer group meets today, 10:30–11:00 AM, in 1 West.
- Join us for the Around the World in 80 Minutes luncheon ($4 for an individual, $10 for families) today in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service. Global partners John and Lori Kempen will give us a vision for their eye clinic starting up in Ethiopia.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org