We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel according to Isaiah: Hope Has Its Reasons” (Isaiah 43:8–44:5).
- We’ll sing: I Sing the Almighty Power of God; The Lord Will Come and Not Be Slow; My Jesus, I Love Thee
6:15 PM Service
- Isaac and B. J. Linton, violin, will play for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. George McFarland will preach, “Our Great Helping God” (Psalm 121:1–8).
- We'll sing: And Can It Be That I Should Gain; What a Friend We Have in Jesus; How Firm a Foundation
- Maranatha is Tenth’s youth group for students in grades 7–12. They meet in Fellowship Hall each Sunday night for a time of fellowship, singing, and teaching from the Bible. Tonight through their participation in the service you will learn more about them and the Maranatha ministry, and they will experience serving in a worship service setting. We hope that seeing the youth involved tonight will encourage you about the future generation and remind you to pray for them as they grow in the knowledge and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Other Sunday Events
- If you come to church by way of the South Street Bridge or Grays Ferry Avenue, please be aware that the Ounde Festival may disrupt your commute. Find out more here.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at today’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service.
- Today’s Tenth Women Speaker Series lunch, “Saying ‘Yes!‘ to ‘Follow Me‘,“ is 12:45–2:00 PM, in the Catacombs. Prepare to be spiritually challenged! Lunch will be provided (suggested donation $5).
- The June Summer Choir will sing Sunday evenings in June, with rehearsals in the choir loft at 5:15 PM before the service. Everyone is welcome to join for any or all weeks—no experience is necessary.
- Encourage your children to see what God is doing in the world—bring them to Wide Open World (WOW). Classes for children age 4 to 6th grade meet during the evening service in Catacombs Assembly Hall, 6:30 PM.
- Maranatha is hosting a reception after the evening service today.
- A food drive for Maranatha Missions will occur today through June 21, following each service.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org