We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Light Up the World” (Matthew 5:13–16).
- We'll sing: Hail, Thou Once Despised Jesus!; In Christ Alone; Blest Are the Undefiled.
6:15 PM Service and Prelude
- There will be a hymn service for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “That You May Believe…Bread of Heaven” (John 6:1–15).
- We'll sing: O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing; O Could I Speak the Matchless Worth; Thine Be the Glory.
Other Sunday Events
- Our membership class (required for membership at Tenth) meets Sundays, September 14–November 9, 9 AM, 315 S. 17th Street, 3 Front.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s metro large group meets at 1716 Spruce Street, 4th floor. Come for donuts and coffee at 9 AM and discussion of Romans at 9:30.
- Register children for Schola or Praisemakers in Reception Hall after morning services today or next Sunday. Schola Cantorum (grades 1–6) will begin on September 28, 6–7:40 PM, at 315 S. 17th Street.
- A Tenth College Fellowship lunch will be held in the Catacombs after the 11 AM service today. All college students are welcome.
- Parish 3 has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at today’s Community Dinner. Help with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- The Tenth City Network (20s & 30s) fall barbecue is today after the 11 AM service. Meet at 17th and Spruce at 12:30 PM for rides.
- A communicants’ class will be available for 6th–12th graders interested in joining Tenth. The first class is today at 5 PM and will include a pizza dinner for students and their parents.
- Dr. Goligher will hold a Q&A session tonight after evening worship. Questions will be taken from the floor. Remember to pick up children and chaser tickets before attending.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org