We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: A Scattered Nest” (Isaiah 15–19).
- We'll sing: All Glory, Laud, and Honor; O Jesus, We Adore Thee; Ride On, Ride On in Majesty!
- Parish 2, North Philadelphia & Northern Suburbs, may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
- The Lord’s Supper will be served.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- The Schola Cantorum Choirs will sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “That You May Believe… Making Himself Equal with God” (John 5:1–18).
- We'll sing: Fairest Lord Jesus; Praise the Lord: Ye Heavens Adore Him; Praise the Savior, Ye Who Know Him!.
Other Sunday Events
- We will celebrate communion at morning worship services today. Following communion, the Deacon’s offering will be taken to help those in our church who have difficult financial circumstances.
- Come and pray “conversationally” with others at 9 AM in 315 S 17th Street, 2nd floor front (the landing area), and intercede for our church leaders and church body, our ministry partners, and our neighbors (Colossians 1:9–11).
- Intercessors are available for prayer each Sunday at 12:30 PM to listen and provide prayers of spiritual comfort, solace, and support. Anyone in need of prayer for him/herself or others is invited. Go down the stairs by the bulletin boards (between Reception Hall and Delancey lobby) or take the elevator to the B level and meet in front of B1.
- Parish 4 has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at today’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Dr. Goligher will hold a Q&A session after the evening service tonight. Please pick up children and get parking chaser tickets before attending.
© 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org