We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services as we celebrate the resurrection.
Sunrise Service at Rittenhouse Square, 7:30 AM
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Easter Evangel” (2 Timothy 1:9–10).
- We'll sing: Christ the Lord Is Risen Today, Thine Be the Glory
- Westminster Brass will provide music.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “After the Passion” (Matthew 27:45–28:10).
- We'll sing: Christ the Lord Is Risen Today; Up from the Grave He Arose; Thine Be the Glory.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- The Tenth Chamber Players will play for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Will Spokes will preach, “Rising Doubts” (Luke 24:36–49).
- We'll sing: The Strife Is O’er, the Battle Done; The Day of Resurrection!; Hail the Day That Sees Him Rise; Hallelujah Chorus.
Other Sunday Events
- Enjoy a tasty pancake breakfast while supporting Maranatha summer missions. 7:45–8:45 AM in Fellowship Hall.
- We have nursery for all Easter services and will have 9 AM Bible School classes. Programs that will not meet today include Sinfonia Sacra, CLICK, Praisemakers, Catechism Club, Schola, Maranatha, and Bridge Builders.
- Come and pray “conversationally” with others at 9 AM in 315 S 17th Street, 2nd floor front (the landing area), and intercede for our church leaders and church body, our ministry partners, and our neighbors (Colossians 1:9–11).
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall.
- Intercessors are available for prayer each Sunday at 12:30 PM to listen and provide prayers of spiritual comfort, solace, and support. Anyone in need of prayer for him/herself or others is invited. Go down the stairs by the bulletin boards (between Reception Hall and Delancey lobby) or take the elevator to the B level and meet in front of B1.
© 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org