We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Rev. Kevin DeYoung will preach, “The Eccentric Employer” (Matthew 20:1–16).
- We'll sing: All Praise to God, Who Reigns Above; Praise, My Soul, the King of Heaven; Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing; Here, O My Lord, I See Thee Face to Face.
- Parish 2, North Philadelphia & Northern Suburbs, may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
- The Lord’s Supper will be served.
6:15 PM Maranatha Youth Service and Prelude
- Thomas J. Capobianco, tenor, will sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Kevin DeYoung will preach, “Suffering and the Silence of God” (Psalm 22:1–31).
- We'll sing: Like a River Glorious; Be Thou My Vision; My Jesus, I Love Thee.
- Maranatha students will participate in the service. See the bulletin for details.
Other Sunday Events
- Bible School graduation for ages 3 through grade 12 will be held at 9:00 AM in Fellowship Hall. Each department will present a song or memory passage they have learned, and we will recognize graduates and all those who have completed memory work.
- Day of Prayer: 9:00 AM in the Catacombs or at 11:00 AM in 315, 1Rear.
- Join MCO for their last lunch before summer break to hear from three medical students who’ve just come back from Kenya and Angola to talk about their short-term experience in clinics there. 12:45–2:00 PM, in Fellowship Hall.
- The June Summer Choir will sing Sunday evenings in June, with rehearsals in the choir loft at 5:15 PM on Sundays. Everyone is welcome to join for any or all weeks—no experience is necessary.
© 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page, or embed the entire material hosted on Tenth channels. You may not re-upload the material in its entirety. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org