We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: Going Back to Egypt” (Isaiah 30:1–33).
- We'll sing: Praise, My Soul, the King of Heaven; Praise the Savior, Ye Who Know Him!; Great God of Wonders!
6:15 PM Prelude and Service
- Esther Oh, soprano, will sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ““That You May Believe…Water for the Thirsty” (John 7:32–39).
- We'll sing: My Song Is Love Unknown; The Lord’s My Shepherd, I’ll Not Want; O Bless the Lord, My Soul
- Lord’s Supper
Other Sunday Events
- In anticipation of our first Open Forum on February 27, please join Deryck Barson now through March 1 at 9:00 AM to read and discuss Sam Allberry’s book, Is God Anti-Gay? This group meets at 315 S. 17th Street, 3Front.
- Our new membership class meeting now through March 8 at 5:00 PM has been relocated to 1716 Spruce Street, 1 Front; attendees must enter through the back entrance at 1717 Delancey.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s metro large group will resume today at 1716 Spruce Street, 4th floor. Come for donuts and coffee at 9:00 AM and discussion of Romans at 9:30 AM.
- Tenth College Fellowship welcome lunch (free) will be held in the Catacombs (below the sanctuary) after the 11:00 service.
- Come to Bridge Builders in Fellowship Hall East for a luncheon ($4 donation requested) at 1:00 PM. Russ Pfeifer will speak on Luke 12:13–21: “The Rich Fool.” All are welcome.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org