We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Sermon on the Mount—Two Ways to Live” (Matthew 7:13–29).
- We'll sing: Hark! the Herald Angels Sing; What Child Is This; On Christmas Night All Christians Sing
- Infant Baptism
6:15 PM Prelude and Service
- James Hala and Grant Kempf, trumpet, and Bryan Anderson, piano, will play for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Will Spokes will preach, “Don’t Lose Heart” (2 Corinthians 4:1–18).
- We'll sing: Good Christian Men, Rejoice; While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks; O Little Town of Bethlehem; Joy to the World! The Lord Is Come
Other Sunday Events
- Tenth Business Network meets the second Sunday of every month at 9:00 AM in 1716, 2 Rear. Join them today for a continental breakfast as they confer on practical needs and issues they face as business people and discuss Tim Keller’s Every Good Endeavor.
- Come view the Maranatha art show, which will feature work from teens, alumni, and leaders. It will be on view in Fellowship Hall all day. Light refreshments will be served following the evening service.
- There will be a congregational forum to discuss the possible purchase of 1710–12 Spruce. This will be immediately after the 11:00 service and will be of special interest to those who were unable to attend a parish meeting or who want the latest update.
- Parish 6 has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at today’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service. Community Dinner worship will be in the Catacombs.
- Tenth is participating in a Sacred Spaces tour today, 1:00–4:00 PM (though Tenth will be open 2:15–5:00 PM after the forum). Thirteen participating congregations in the neighborhood will open their doors to visitors, each hosting guests in different ways. This free, self-guided tour, sponsored by CCRA, will include a tour map, as well as historical/architectural descriptions of each facility.
- Dr. Goligher will hold a Q&A session after evening worship today, with questions from the floor.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org