Tenth Saturday Night
August 19, 2017
On the second Saturday of each month (with occasional exceptions*), Tenth City Network for young adults in their 20s-30s, hosts an evening of discussing and connecting, followed by dinner.
- July 8: Gavin will speak on "Dating: Simple Wisdom for a Complicated Topic."
- *August 19 (revised date): Liam speaking; topic to be announced.
- September 9: Liam will speak on "What is Grace?"
- October 21: Liam will speak on "Accessing Grace: Word and Prayer" (Part 1)
- November 11: Liam will speak on "Accessing Grace: Word and Prayer" (Part 2)
There'll be some time for Q&A after the talks. If you'd like to submit a question in advance, feel free to send them to email@example.com
All are welcome! Whether you've been in church your whole life or only show up for weddings & funerals, we hope the night will provide stimulating thought and discussion. Bring your friends and make an evening out of it!
After the talk we'll have plenty of food (including vegan and gluten free options) if you'd like to stick around.
Getting to Tenth
Tenth is located at the corner of 17th & Spruce, 1710 is right next door.
Tenth is easily accessible via public transit. Street parking is often more easily found on or south of South Street (a short walk away), or you can park at the garage at 1700 South Street for $6 if you get your ticket stamped at church. For map, directions, and full parking information, check out http://tenth.org/parking