TCF Fall Retreat
October 17, 2015 - October 18, 2015
At the TCF retreat, you should expect to grow in your love for Christ as our pastor, Rev. Liam Goligher, teaches us from the Gospel of Matthew. We'll sing songs old and new, make friends old and new, all the while filling the rest of our schedule with coffee, conversation, sleeping and games.
Registration Deadlines & Cost
Registration is closed.
Camp Sankanac is about a hour away from Tenth.
We plan on leaving Saturday morning around 8 AM and coming back Sunday morning in time for 11 AM service at Tenth.
What To Bring
- Sleeping Bag or Sheets/Blankets for Single Bed
- Warm Clothes (high of 57 on Saturday)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
What We'll Do
- 8 AM — Depart Philadelphia
- 9:30 AM — Arrive & Eat Breakfast
- 10:30 AM — Session 1 (Dr. Liam Goligher)
- 12:15 PM — Lunch & Q&A with Liam
- 1:15 PM — Session 2 (Dr. Liam Goligher)
- 3:00–6:30 PM — Free Time
- 6:30 PM — Dinner
- 8 PM — Singing
- 9:30 PM — Bonfire
- 8 AM — Optional Prayer Meeting
- 9 AM — Depart Camp (breakfast on the road)
- 11 AM — Morning Worship at Tenth
Email Gavin or talk to any TCF staff.