Biblical Approach to Healthcare Issues, Adult Bible School
October 4, 2015
Questions Christian healthcare workers might consider
- Do you know how to pray and worship in the context of a disease or terminal illness?
- If you’re an older adult and have lost abilities, have you learned that to be served is an aspect of grace?
- Medical decisions should be viewed through a spiritual lens. For example, when facing depression, do you view the illness with a spiritual mindset but also welcome the efficacy of medicine?
These and other critical question are being explored from a biblical world view in the Adult Bible School class, Biblical Approach to Healthcare Issues, supported by Medical Campus Outreach and the Healthcare Vocational Group for the general congregation and for all who are interested in what the Bible says about medical issues.
Classes will be led by healthcare workers, professors, or pastors.
We meet 9–10:15 AM in Fellowship Hall East. Please watch the bulletin, E-mail blasts, and social media for speaker and topic updates.
Upcoming Speakers and Topics
- 11/22: We'll continue our discussion lead by Karen Hess from Alpha Pregnancy Services.
- 11/29: Dr. Phil Scribano will focus on child abuse, domestic abuse, and sexual abuse.