Serge is a non-profit, mission-sending agency dedicated to sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and bringing positive
transformation to communities worldwide. We’re seeking a part-time Donations Clerk to join our Finance department in the home office. This department ensures the timely and accurate processing of financial contributions from donors.
The Donations Clerk will process donation files and perform various customer service tasks. Part-time hours are 20 per week with paid leave and pension benefits. If you have a passion to advance the Gospel and you possess the skills and abilities to perform this essential role, we invite you to apply. Qualified applicants will have experience in administration, computer systems and software.
● Perform customer service tasks such as receiving donor calls and resolving their issues, handling donorrelated contribution corrections, and resolving return-mail addresses.
● Process daily donation files from our lockbox service, verify accurate setup of new donors and donor-check
entries, and perform other donor-related processing tasks.
● File and maintain Accounts Payable vendor payment backup.
● Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to apply one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to
advance the gospel, minister to others, and serve as needed.
● Proficient with or ability to quickly use Excel, donor software, and various web-based application.
● Demonstrates high attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and job expectations.
● Excellent communication skills for developing and maintaining strong, supportive relationships both within the department and the organization, and externally with vendors and donors.
To Apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirement to Anita Wessner at [email protected] For more information about our mission agency, visit www.serge.org.