Part-Time Administrative Assistant Position
Immediate opening at Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to welcome people in the office, provide administrative support to church ministries, oversee membership records, child protection background clearances and office organization.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the pastoral & ministry staff and ministry teams.
• Welcoming Visitors and Members.
• Manage and distribute information, office emails and mail.
• Oversee the process for Child Protection Background Clearances for Church Ministries.
• Prepare correspondence, servant schedules and mailings.
• Update church membership database, generate reports and directories.
• Responsible for office organization and ordering office supplies.
• Coordinate and supervise office and sanctuary care volunteers.
• Able to affirm and support Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s Statement of Faith, Mission and Vision.
Qualifications: Independent and detail-oriented worker with the following skills: multitasking, organization, time management, punctuality, writing and proofreading. Strong Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. Church Windows database experience a plus.
Specifications: Non-exempt position. 20 hours a week, 8:30am – 12:30pm, Monday – Friday. Option to work 3 or 4 days with longer hours.
See the job description for more information. https://orelandpres.org/about/job-openings
Application Procedure: Resumes may be submitted to email@example.com.