Immediate opening at Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to welcome people in the office, provide administrative support to church ministries, oversee membership records, child protection background clearances and office organization.
– Provide administrative and secretarial support to the pastoral & ministry staff and ministry teams.
– Welcoming Visitors and Members.
– Manage and distribute information, office emails and mail.
– Oversee the process for Child Protection Background Clearances for Church Ministries.
– Prepare correspondence, servant schedules and mailings.
– Update church membership database, generate reports and directories.
– Responsible for office organization and ordering office supplies.
– Coordinate and supervise office and sanctuary care volunteers.
– Able to affirm and support Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s Statement of Faith, Mission and Vision.
QUALIFICATIONS: Independent and detail-oriented worker with the following skills: multitasking, organization, time management, punctuality, writing and proofreading. Strong Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. Church Windows database experience a plus.
SPECIFICATIONS: Non-exempt position. 15—20 hour work week, 8:30am — 12:30pm, Monday—Friday.
See the full job description on our website for more information: https://orelandpres.org/about/job-openings
Application Procedure: Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.