Adult Bible School has a long history of providing a much-needed component of Christian discipleship at Tenth.
We do our best to offer excellent instruction, balancing Bible study courses with topical teaching. To encourage that life-long learning and application process, we offer classes on a variety of subjects at 9 AM each Sunday.
- Our Membership and Preparation for Marriage classes help members through various life and church milestones.
- Internationals Outreach provides classes that meet the unique spiritual and social needs of internationals, including a conversational English class.
- Group-specific classes dig deeply into issues unique to specific segments of our congregation and endeavor to provide fellowship and accountability for:
- Newly married couples and parents
- College students
- Our elective classes meet for one or more terms to study a book of the Bible or a specific biblical theme. In elective classes we endeavor to provide a balance of study opportunities between Old and New Testament books and themes.
Classes run for a quarter. However, on the last day of each quarter we hold a day of prayer—adult classes meet together to pray for the church and its ministries, among other things.
- Fall quarter begins on the second Sunday in September and concludes with a day of prayer on the first Sunday in December.
- Winter quarter begins on the second Sunday in December and concludes with a day of prayer on the first Sunday in March.
- Spring quarter begins on the second Sunday in March and concludes with a day of prayer on the first Sunday in June.
- Summer quarter begins on the second Sunday in June and concludes with a day of prayer on the first Sunday in September.